- Is the hospital liable for any loss of property or vehicles patients / beneficiaries?
No. The hospital is not responsible for any loss. Therefore patients / guardians are advised not to bring any valuables during their stay in hospital.
- Do beneficiaries allowed to wait for in-patients?
Yes. Mother / father / guardian if the patient is a child. Only severely ill patients a caregiver of the same sex.
- What is an emergency cases for treatment in the emergency department?
Emergency cases, including the case of an accident (on the road / at work / domestic) asthma attacks, heart attacks, fainting, snake bites, burns, seizures, genital bleeding, food poisoning and severe stomach pain.
- What are the documents that is need to be taken during treatment or admission fee waiver?
Welfare Card, Pension Card, school letter or a Gurantee Letter (GL).
- What is an infectious disease hospitalization exempted from payment?
All kinds of infectious diseases are excluded.
- Who can get a deduction or exemption of hospital bills?
For all cases of infectious disease: it is free for those earning below RM 300, Social Welfare aid cards / MAIK, the disabled, students, government servants: cutting @ exceptions may be considered.
- What are the entry fee or deposit for citizens and non-citizens?
For citizens, varies according to discipline. RM30 for medical or surgical cases and RM 15 for Gynaecology cases. While for foreigners RM 1100 Medical or Surgical cases and RM 800 in the case of Gynaecology.
- How do I get specialist treatment?
You should be examined by a medical officer at health clinic before referred to relevant specialists.