This policy aims to explore the culture and practice of e-participation in order to improve transparency and public participation in improving the quality of services of Miri Hospital.
Miri Hospital recognizes public involvement to enable Miri Hospital to explore a broader perspective, information resources, and potential solutions to improve results and services. It also provides the basis for a productive relationship, dialogue and discussion better, and orderly governance.
The objective of this investment is to involve citizens in the policy development and decision-making process through the use of information and communication technologies. Among the communication channels used are Feedback Page (Complaint/Appreciation/Inquiry/Suggestions) and Social Media such as Facebook and Youtube.
Miri Hospital very welcome to comply with the terms and conditions of participation that have been set as follows:
- Any statements that incite racial, religion and politics are strictly prohibited.
- Do not degrading, personal attacks and making statements that could offend other participants.
- Control your statement, avoid removing the offensive language and parochialism.
- Do not encouraged to chat or send sentences which is irrelevant to the main topic.
- Topics and links to PORNOGRAPHIC websites are PROHIBITED.
- Make sure the statement/topic not violate ‘COPYRIGHT LAW‘, ‘TRADEMARK‘, ‘PATENT‘ and others.
- DO NOT use Public Participation as a place to carry out any contests, pyramid schemes, rich quick scheme, internet money scheme, chain letters,junk e-mail (junk e-mail), either commercially or otherwise.
- Not allowed to upload files that contain computer viruses such as virus “Trojan horses”, “worms”, “time bombs”, “cancel boots” or whatever software or programs that may damage the operation of a another user’s computer.
- The administrator of e-Participation in any situation do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any statement/topic made on e-Participation. The individual should understand that any risks related to the reliability of items in e-Participation are incurred by the individual.
- The administrator of e-Participation reserves the right to amend and delete any statement/topic at any time without informing the author of the statement/topic.
- The administrator of e-Participation reserves the right to amend the Policies and Guidelines of e-Participation at any time without any announcement/notice.
- As a participant or releasing a statement on e-Participation, you are subjected to the terms and conditions of the Guidelines on e-Participation.